Air Logistics Customer Care Specialist | Belgium |
If you wish to contribute to one of the most successful logistics organizations, this is an excellent opportunity to join our team!
The Air Logistics Customer Care Specialist is responsible for ensuring that our customer's experience is a positive one each and every time they engage with Kuehne + Nagel. Specifically, the Customer Care Specialist is part of a team within our CCL's – Customer Care Locations, who are responsible for direct interaction with our customers, proactive customer service, problem-solving, customer follow-up, interaction with our sales colleagues, and equally as important, ensuring that our Operational Care Centers (OCC's) have all of the necessary information (including systematic information) to be able to execute on our customer behalf.
- Pro-actively advise and consult Customers to ensure satisfaction
- Monitor Customer Shipments in order to provide proactive updates to customers and to problem solve (by collaborating with other stakeholders) in anticipation of a customer complaint.
- Inclusion and transfer of customer requirements into the Kuehne+Nagel systems (including sold rates and other agreements) so that Operational Care Centers (OCCs) are clearly informed about Deliverables
- Field Complaint Calls, and provide problem resolution in alignment with stakeholders
- Qualification of customer inquiries, Provision of Quotations within corporate guidelines for pricing, Up-selling, and requisite follow-up and closure.
- Manage Operational Relationship: Knowledge exchange with the sales and account mgt teams.
- Creating, refining, and reviewing reports as needed including Performance analysis
- Manage Claims from reporting through to closure
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Freight Forwarding
- Proven experience in Air Logistics
- Strong knowledge in Freight Forwarding
- Advanced knowledge on industry-specific guidelines and adherence to regulatory requirements
- Ability to communicate persuasively whilst demonstrating adaptability and empathy
- Problem-Solving and ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to continuously improve
- Languages: Very good verbal and written knowledge of English and Dutch required. Any other language is an asset
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer an employee-friendly and casual environment for you to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 78000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.