- You're purchasing and negotiating constantly in your day-to-day job with different carriers;
- You build up a network of preferred carriers to find the best solution for each transport;
- You're able to deal with both internal and external customers and suppliers;
- You are always busy to improve and understand that being the same as yesterday doesn't make the difference tomorrow.
What you offer
- You already have some experience in transport and especially in the brokerage business;
- You have a commercial mindset and you're not afraid to negotiate with the suppliers. ; You enjoy the game of negotiations with a winners mentality;
- You're able to use the English language fluently and can also speak the local language;
- You are result driven and always willing to improve yourself and others around you;
- You set the bar high for yourself and your colleagues;
- You're an experienced user in Windows based TMS tools and MS Office programs;
- You are an ambitious and enthusiastic person.
What we offer
Working at the Top 3 player worldwide within the logistics industry! A strong and close team of professionals welcomes you at DB Schenker.
- A challenging job with growth opportunities;
- A position with a lot of responsibility and independence within a dynamic and young environment;
- An employment in a sector that makes a positive contribution to achieving environmental objectives;
- An attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, eco vouchers, cell phone, laptop;
- Time off and leave that can be planned freely, considering the team occupation and the deadlines;
- Flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- A mobility plan that allows you to travel to work in an easy, healthy and green way, facilities such as an electric bycycle;
- Being part of the Schenker family worldwide;
- A work from home-office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically workstation.