We are looking for a new Customer Service Employee to join our team in Luxembourg!
The Customer Service Employee is responsible for the correct accomplishment of customer relevant tasks to the maximum customer satisfaction.
- Handling of customer requests, complaint handling and reporting in case of deviations on requested deliveries (delays, difficulties, damages);
- Freight settlement activities (handling of carrier and customer invoices) and being an interface between customer and carrier;
- Permanent cooperation and communication with Kuehne+Nagel departments, customers, warehouse staff and other involved persons;
- Organization of specific transports (express, etc.) in accordance with Kuehne+Nagel departments;
- Repartition of orders to the responsible forwarding pools;
- Creation and maintenance of different statistics (KPI, etc.);
- Follow up of shipments up to delivery (when necessary taking into account special processes for specific customers);
- Delivery input for IT improvements based on day-to-day experience (carrier integration, automation of reports, etc.).
Your Skills and Experiences
- Experiences in logistics or relevant industries;
- Strong affinity with required customer standards;
- Good experience in the Customer Service business;
- Knowledge about transport / logistics processes; experience with Lean Six Sigma methodology is an advantage;
- Language skills: English and German mandatory. Any other language is a plus;
- Familiar with IT systems (MS Office etc.);
- Soft skills: ability to work in a team, flexibility, stress-resistance , take responsibility;
- Ability to fulfill critical tasks on time, keep schedules and deadlines.
Good Reasons to Join
Kuehne + Nagel in Luxembourg was founded in 1970 and currently has around 700 employees with over 30 different nationalities. Located at the very heart of Europe, and as such the ideal starting place to travel in Europe, Luxembourg is known by its diversity, amazing nature and beautiful castles. Our head office is located in Contern, an industrial zone in the south-eastern part of Luxembourg (easily reachable by car or public transportation from Luxembourg, Germany, France or Belgium). We offer a position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.