Customer Service Employee Road Logistics | Belgium | req65352
We are looking for a Customer Service Employee to join our Road Logistics team in Kampenhout.
The Customer Service Employee acts as a centralized interface/ helpdesk between our customers, the Road Logistics department, and the suppliers.
- Handling of different customer requests;
- Complaint handling and reporting in case of deviations on requested deliveries (delays, difficulties, damages);
- Organization of specific transports (express, etc.) in accordance with Road Logistics department;
- Repartition of orders to the responsible forwarding pools;
- Track and Tracing for specific clients;
- Creation and maintenance of different statistics (KPI, etc);
- Compliance with required customer quality standards.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Apprenticeship as forwarding agent or similar experience;
- Good experience in the Customer Service business;
- Knowledge about transport / logistics processes;
- Strong affinity with required customer quality standards;
- Language skills: Dutch, French and English; German is a plus;
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility, stress-resistance , take responsibility;
- Ability to fulfill critical tasks on time, keep schedules and deadlines.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a challenging position with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
+49 (0) 151 441 474 39