If you wish to contribute to one of the most successful logistics organizations, this is an excellent opportunity to join our team in Kampenhout!
As Customs Clearance Operator, you service our customers and internal KN departments by ensuring all customs requirements for their shipments are taken care of. This includes correctly handling all customs documents and formalities for import, transit, and export goods, ensuring all legal and customer requirements are met concerning clearing goods. Furthermore, you give advice on customs matters and you actively build and maintain a professional relationship with the customs offices.
- The correct and in time follow-up of declarations, import as well as export;
- Accurate and timely preparation and follow-up of corrections;
- Optimize the operational and administrative processes for more efficiency within your department;
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers, internal and other external contacts;
- You ensure a correct usage of custom tariffs and codes;
- Correct compliance of custom legislation and custom tariffs;
- Improve and secure data quality in all operational and reporting systems and file
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience;
- Very good knowledge of the customs declarations process and Incoterms, preferably in Road Logistics;
- Affinity with Customs programs such as Stream / Organi is considered a plus;
- Good MS Office Skills;
- Language skills – Dutch & English. Any other language is considered a plus.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee-friendly and casual environment for you to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.