As a supervisor, you are responsible for the dispatching team of all transports in the Benelux. This includes operational and commercial aspects as well as monitoring the quality of service provided to customers. You report to the management and you are a key contact person for customers, drivers, warehouse, partners and other departments within the company.
- Follow-up and coordination of transport orders operated by the team
- Report operational problems, find solutions to solve them, and report on KPI’s
- Supervise communication of orders to the drivers and manage the driving time and rest constraints of the drivers.
- Ensure good communication within all departments and shifts
- Ensure the proper follow-up of transport documents and instructions
- You have a background in logistics, transport or other relevant experience of at least 10 years in dispatching or transport planning.
- You are a team-leader or has similar operational experience. You have a hands-on approach, with good communicator skills, problem solving and team player.
- You are familiar with the regulations regarding driving times and have a good knowledge of the European geography.
- You like to work in a dynamic environment
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office tools (Excel / Word / Outlook); knowledge of TMS or Fleet GPS systems is a plus.
- You speak French, Flemish-Dutch and/or English. Any other language is a plus.
How to apply ? firstname.lastname@example.org