For our Road Logistics department, we are looking for a European Transport Planner to join our growing team in Luxembourg, in our offices in Contern.
Join our international team and be responsible for organizing transports by choosing the best solution and by respecting customer requirements and quality standards
- Be in contact with international customers and carriers:
- Plan and handle transport (national and international);
- Inquire and calculate freight charges;
- Coordinate shipping agents and freight carriers (registration and handling of shipments);
- Control freight costs;
- Create and handle shipment documents and delivery notices;
- Monitor delivery dates;
- Be compliance with required customer quality standards.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Proven previous experience in Logistics or Freight Forwarding
- Proven experience in Road Logistics
- Good understanding in the overall expediting process activity and planning of shipping routes;
- Strong affinity with required customer quality standards
- Excellent communication skills with international customers
- Excellent speaking skills in English, both written and oral, another language will be a plus
- Experience working with European Market.
Good Reasons to Join
Kuehne + Nagel in Luxembourg was founded in 1970 and currently has around 700 employees with over 30 different nationalities. Located at the very heart of Europe, and as such the ideal starting place to travel in Europe, Luxembourg is known by its diversity, amazing nature and beautiful castles. Our head office is located in Contern, an industrial zone in the south-eastern part of Luxembourg (easily reachable by car or public transportation from Luxembourg, Germany, France or Belgium). We offer a position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.