European Transport Planner Road Logistics | Belgium | req65347
We are looking for European Transport Planner to join our Road Logistics team in Kampenhout.
European Transport Planner is responsible for organizing transportation by choosing the most efficient and most adequate transport solutions by respecting customer requirements and given quality standards.
- International transport planning and handling;
- Inquiry and calculation of freight charges;
- Be the first escalation point of contact for customers;
- Coordination of shipping agents and freight carriers;
- Contact with international customers and carriers;
- Creation and handling of shipping documents and delivery notices;
- Monitoring of delivery dates and controlling of freight costs;
- IT-based order processing, Coordination of delivery dates, Planning of efficient tours.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- At least 3 years of proven experience in Logistics or Freight Forwarding;
- Good understanding in the overall expediting process activity and planning of shipping routes (travel times, breaks, shipping routes, etc);
- Strong affinity with required customer quality standards;
- Language skills: Dutch, English and French; German is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills with international customers.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a challenging position with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
+49 (0) 151 441 474 39