Xtra Harbour Select is gespecialiseerd in maritieme en logistieke profielen. Onze meerwaarde is dat we steeds binnen onze niche werken en zo perfect vanuit onze ervaring kunnen spreken. De persoonlijke toets krijgt u er bovenop!
- As airfreight export coordinator you will be responsible in agreeing / negotiating competitive prices with the different airlines.
- You will organize the shipping of cargo, from suppliers to end users, via airfreight.
- You are expected to have contact with the customers in a professional way.
- Arrange on time bookings with the airlines & follow up with them on a daily basis, until cargo is delivered.
- Establish all necessary paperwork accurately: pickup notes, CMR, AWB, EUR1, ATR1/… customs clearance, etc…all according to IATA and Governmental rules & regulations and according to BDP’s standards.
- Handle correct and on time billing: controls & approves incoming invoices from suppliers within 1 week of receipt and does outgoing billing to our customers, as per agreed rates, immediately after shipping.
- Perform other job-related duties and functions as required.
- Job functions
- Administrative Support:
- Receive air transportation instructions from customers as well as global partners via Phone, Online, and Email.
- Prepare all requested export documents to ensure a perfect service.
- Follow up on offers from our sales department.
- Local Procurement:
- Follow SOP from local and international customers.
- Maintain and builds local carrier relationships
- Troubleshoot for "issues" with airlines. Quote/Invoice differences/rolled bookings etc.
- Product Management:
- Able to run and read reports
- Able to identify strengths & weaknesses
- Adopt regional requirements & complying with regional decisions
- Defines and setting up internal local rates
- Monitoring airlines performance and initiates corrective actions
- Monitoring the quality of service center services
- Create SOP's when required to support the offshoring processes.
- Troubleshooting to proactively find suitable solutions in time and manner to the customer.
1 – 3 years’ experience in forwarding.
Work accurately and stress resistant.
Knowledge of incoterms, IATA dangerous Goods
Fluent in Dutch and English
Heb je interesse in deze vacature of wens je vrijblijvend uw mogelijkheden te bespreken? Neem contact op via Mathias.Vervoort@xtra.works of 0476/56.35.00 en ik help u graag verder.