At Manuchar we like to MoveIT! From 2022 and onwards, we want to go to the next level in unlocking the value of our data and will be replacing our core systems and removing future barriers.
Do you want to be a crucial part of our journey towards that goal?
As a functional analyst, you analyse the organization?s requirements and specify the software and system requirements for our new IT solutions. You ensure the technical design and contribute to the implementation of the new or enhanced software. That way, you contribute to the improvement of our organizational efficiency and productivity.
Your main responsibilities are:
- analysing existing systems and business models
- providing and recommending (integrated) solutions and improvements
- providing consolidated findings on components or processes
- defining technical requirements
- ensuring security by design
- mapping and documenting interfaces between legacy and new systems
- You have a bachelor?s or master?s degree combined with relevant experience as a junior (> 2 years) or senior (5 years or >) functional analyst.
- Knowledge of D365 FO is an advantage; Knowledge of SAP (good); Microsoft AX (good) and other Microsoft stacks of technologies (good).
- You have strong communication skills and succeed in building good relations with internal stakeholders.
- You are proactive, adaptive and think in terms of solutions instead of problems.
- You are prepared to travel for work and have no problem with occasional work during weekends.
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar NV, with headquarters in Antwerp, is an internationally known partner in Trading, Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain Management, mostly in (petro-) chemicals and steel.
Our end-to-end chemical distribution business serves various industries, including home care, personal care, food & feed, agriculture, mining, oil & gas, glass, textiles, paper, and water treatment. Our international trade activities cover steel, plastics, cement, wood, paper, spare parts and pharmaceuticals.
The ingredients of our success? We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and we have the necessary financing capabilities. But most of all? we have more than 2.000 motivated and skilled employees that make it work!
At Manuchar, we keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.
Manuchar offers you
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV by applying here.