Join Kuehne + Nagel's Benelux Contract Logistics Team as our new Head of Customer Development Benelux.
Based anywhere in Benelux, applicants are welcome.
To execute on Kuehne+Nagel's ambitious growth strategy we are looking for an experienced leader for the role of Head of Customer Development Benelux. This leader will own the growth strategy in order to successfully position Kuehne+Nagel's Contract Logistics services within the Benelux market.. He/she/they will be responsible for further defining the product growth strategy, sales strategy and further shaping our retention program. The Head of Customer Development has a clear strategic role and report directly into the Benelux CL Director. The role will have a team of 7 Business Development Managers and 1 Retention manager while collaboratively driving growth with the Business Unit Managers.
You are responsible to deliver growth in line with targets and provide commercial direction for the Contract Logistics team.
- Develop a deep understanding of our offerings, landscape, and customer requirements
- Own and further develop the product and sales strategy that will enable Kuehne+Nagel to successfully position its offering for strong end-to-end solutions
- Ensure a steady pipeline with opportunities within our core verticals and coach your team to pro-actively develop the market
- Engage directly on C-level with our potential customers to ensure strategic alignment between our projects and their direction
- Coach the business development team so that sales, product development and market analysis are in place to drive our future developments.
- Ongoing development of a product feature roadmap, directly working with the different business teams for a.o e-commerce, medtech & consumer products
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Bachelors (Business, IT, Logistics, or Engineering), Masters (preferred)
- Clear experience in Warehousing/Contract logistics or 4PL solutions (5 years)
- Strong Analytical Skills and Data-driven mind-set
- Bold and Creative Thinking, Action driven with an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Ability to drive change through quantification of benefits for stakeholders
- Ability to understand both details and the big picture, tenacious and extremely outcome focused
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
In addition to an excellent salary, we also offer a good pension scheme.
You will have 24 vacation days and 3.5 atv days and you have the option to buy additional days. We work in a flexible working schedule whereas your private life- work balance is optimal, including the possibility to work via home office days. In this position you are also entitled to use a company car and receive a bonus. We also offer a group discount on your health insurance with CZ. You will start with an annual contract, and if everyone is satisfied, resulting in a permanent employment afterwards.
Kuehne + Nagel is a good and reliable company, therefor a VOG is requested at the start.