We are looking for a Customer Onboarding Project Manager to join our Contract Logistics team in Geel.
You will be responsible to deliver customer onboarding project implementations and ensure all customer onboarding projects are delivered on time, in scope, and within budget. You will manage and pro-actively follow-up and intervene where needed in running customer onboarding projects.
- Pro-active management, execution, supervision, coordination, and final responsibility for the zero failure implementation of customer onboarding projects in Contract Logistics BeNeLux;
- Take this responsibility in collaboration with subteam leads, suppliers, and customers;
- Full responsibility for the escalation of resources, problem-solving, and solution coordination on all issues with a focus point is the interaction and collaborations between project stakeholders;
- Guard the KN CTI standard project management application and agree on reporting system during all projects;
- Management of complex automation projects with both internal and external stakeholders, suppliers, and our customer;
- Roll out of corporate customer onboarding initiatives/changes within your project team.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Master's degree in logistics/business/supply chain;
- Multiple years of successful management in a similar role;
- Solid knowledge of project management (e.g., Prince II) and the concepts of lean management and continuous improvement combined with operational 3PL knowledge;
- Advanced MS Excel and experience with warehouse management systems;
- Strong leadership and communication skills;
- Passion for coaching and developing your team members;
- Proficient in English. Dutch would be a plus.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer a position within a fast-developing Contract Logistics environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.