Soon you will FI-NAL-LY graduate and one thing is certain: you want to work in the HR department of a great company. Perhaps you are still unsure whether it is the soft or the hard side of HR that appeals to you. At Manuchar we currently have an interesting internship position available for an at least as interesting intern. You will be joining a young and cheerful team of 6 people who can't wait to coach you. You will have the opportunity to take charge of various matters within HR: BV: recruitment, employer branding, onboarding, payroll, HR projects… It's all possible. We will tailor-make a great package of tasks in line with your ambitions and expectations!
What will you be doing?
As mentioned before, we adapt the tasks of your internship to your wishes. Here is some inspiration for a cool set of tasks:
- Recruitment: screening CV's, in-depth interviews, support with assessments, writing vacancies & job descriptions, being a sparring partner for external offices;
- Projects: employer branding, reviewing the company's values, onboarding new employees, developing career paths for employees, etc.
- Payroll: supporting ad hoc questions from the business, supporting payroll closures, benchmarking salaries, …
Who are you?
- You are looking for an exciting internship in an HR department;
- (Initial) experience is definitely a plus but not a must, we are willing to invest in you;
- You tick at least three of the following boxes: creative, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, proactive, accurate, structured;
- You can commit yourself for at least 12 weeks (or a longer period) for this internship.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium, is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and various other commodities.
In 2021, we handled 4.6 million tons of goods, generating sales of USD 2.5 billion. Our local operations are located in more than 35 countries and 170 locations. Manuchar employs 2,200 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar, « we keep your production running. Always. Anywhere. »
What's in it for you?
- A company that wants to invest in YOU through training & mentoring;
- Cool international colleagues. More than 30 different nationalities;
- A learning place with variety, autonomy and responsibility;
- An internship company that is committed to your growth & development;
- Fun relaxing moments at lunchtime, such as Yoga sessions, core stability group classes and other fun sports activities;
- Our event team provides fun activities, so you can get to know your colleagues in a different way.
If you want to take on a challenging internship and be part of a fast-growing international team of dynamic colleagues, send your application letter and detailed CV through our online application tool CVWarehouse.