At Manuchar we currently have a great internship position as a Market Researcher available for an equally great intern. You will be part of a young & fun team and get the chance to contribute to the growth of our company and learn the ins and outs of the commercial side of the Supply Chain world. We share our passion with you!
What you will be doing?
- You will give general support to our business in the field of market research, in other words you will:
- identify opportunities
- research existing and new opportunities in our sector
- find out where there is growth potential (in line with our strategic policy)
- develop concepts, ?
- Consequently, you optimize our database and help determine the sales objectives.
Who are you?
- You preferably have a bachelor degree in a business and/or marketing related field. Previous experience as a student or intern in market research is a plus.
- You have affinity or interest in the supply chain/distribution/logistics sector.
- You are organized, structured & result-oriented. You can distinguish priorities without a problem!
- You are creative and think out-of-the-box which allows you to look at our business with fresh eyes.
- You are analytical and can think strategically.
- You have the necessary commercial flair and negotiation skills.
- You are communicative, both in internal communication with your colleagues and in external communication.
- You take initiative and can work autonomously.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English, other additional languages are a big plus.
A multinational company of Belgian origin.
Manuchar, with headquarters in Antwerp, Belgium, is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and various other commodities.
In 2021, we handled 4.6 million tons of goods, generating sales of USD 2.5 billion. Our local operations are located in more than 35 countries and 170 locations. Manuchar employs 2,200 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar, « we keep your production running. Always. Anywhere. »
What's in it for you?
- A company that wants to invest in YOU through traning & mentoring.
- Fun international colleagues (over 30 different nationalities!).
- A learning place with variety, autonomy and responsibility.
- An internship company that is committed to your growth & development.
- Fun relaxing moments in the afternoon, such as yoga sessions, core stability group lessons and other fun sports activities.
- Our event team provides fun (afterwork) activities, so you can get to know your colleagues in a different way.
If you are interested in a challenging internship and want to be part of a fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online application tool CVWarehouse.