We are looking for a IS Design Specialist to join our team in Contern, Luxembourg!
The IS Design Specialist is embedded into the IS Design Team.
- Driving Business + Solutions from Scope & Design through Realization to Roll-Out & Standardization;
- Work in strategic projects together with Clients, Product Development / Operations Organisation and IS/IT Experts;
- Responsible for designing flexible, scalable and robust IT architecture + functional process;
- Document key analysis and design for decision making process;
- Ensure alignment with company roadmap, IT strategy and technology, process and standards;
- Guidance and definition of standard IT solutions & processes to be used across customers with the relevant teams;
- Creation of relevant IT documentation following standard KN methodology;
- Support release / roll-out plans in the area of testing, training, deployment and go-live support;
- Works directly with users of IT business applications to gather input for further enhancements / roadmap.
Your Skills and Experiences
- High degree of organizational, administrative, communication skills and self-motivation;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Willingness to travel (up to 15 % of working time);
- Proven record of ability to lead, manage and motivate a team;
- Strong understanding of Project Management discipline and solutions;
- Proven ability to manage projects, teams and deliver agreed upon solutions;
- University degree or similar level of education in Information Technologies;
- Demonstrated analytical, numeric and analysis skills & awareness;
- Strong understanding of IT solutions and the implementation of corresponding IT solutions;
- Structured process analysis and process documentation skills;
- Strong affinity with required customer quality standards (such as GXP);
Good Reasons to Join
Kuehne+Nagel in Luxembourg was founded in 1970 and currently has around 700 employees with over 30 different nationalities. Located at the very heart of Europe, and as such the ideal starting place to travel in Europe, Luxembourg is known by its diversity, amazing nature and beautiful castles. Our head office is located in Contern, an industrial zone in the south-eastern part of Luxembourg (easily reachable by car or public transportation from Luxembourg, Germany, France or Belgium). We offer a position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne+Nagel.