Both Manuchar and the Credit Management Department are expanding and looking for new colleagues to accommodate the growing business needs as well as continuously increasing the delivered quality. We hope you can be the missing link to join a young and dynamic finance team!
You will join our Credit Management Department and you will be responsible for following tasks:
- Analyse the financial statements of clients to determine their financial stability and assess the credit risks.
- Determine acceptable exposure levels for clients in close cooperation with our commercial teams.
- Convince our credit insurance partners to grant credit lines on our clients and defend these with solid arguments.
- Come up with creative solutions to enable the business to grow while limiting risks, in cooperation with the commercial teams.
- Keep up to date with the macro-economic environment around the world to incorporate this information in your credit risk analyses.
- Communicate with clients in order to obtain financial, market and business information.
- Prepare and present specific credit cases to higher management for their approval.
- You have a very good knowledge of English. A good knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese is an asset.
- You obtained minimum a bachelor?s degree within economics.
- Having experience in a financial function (credit analysis or accounting in the context of a commodity trading environment or in the banking sector) is an asset.
- You have a pragmatic and accommodating attitude.
- You can work independently, and you are not afraid to take decisions, while accepting the accountability attached.
- You work very accurate and have eye for detail.
- As this position involves maintaining third-party relationships and conducting negotiations with third-party finance and legal personnel, as well as maintaining close contact with the internal trading and legal department, communication and negotiation skills are required.
- You feel comfortable in working with targets and tight deadlines.
- You learn and work fast, you can think logically, and you are proactive.
- You are flexible and collegial.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials. In 2021 we handled 4.6 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.5 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 170 locations. Manuchar employs 2,200 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar « We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.?
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- A pleasant workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online application tool CVWarehouse.