Square City works as a talent specialist for various sectors. We bundle industry experience and extensive networks of professionals. As a result, we take care of the inflow and outflow of talent for our clients, from recruitment & selection assignments, project sourcing, assessment and development centres, etc.
One of our major logistics clients is looking for a Junior Regional Manager SA in the Antwerp region. Are you the talent we are looking for?
The responsibilities for this position are:
- You are able to define a strategic roadmap with a focus on managing, identifying and developing growth opportunities for Brazil.
- You are able to understand and evaluate the chemical business within Brazil, gather and analyze customer needs within the segment, and identify existing and potential opportunities.
- You understand and manage the supply chain to the countries and install the necessary contingency plans to make sure we can supply our customers at all times.
- You are responsible for driving a customer-oriented strategy that contains development of business, opening new markets and improving revenue by analyzing industry trends and performing competitive analysis.
- You are competent to internally challenge the business by posing critical questions and analyzing the current business, in order to deliver the best service for the best price.
- You will guide and direct co-operation with local, national, regional and global sales team.
- You are responsible for establishing, developing and improving internal and external stakeholder relations and negotiate contracts.
- You are responsible in overseeing daily operations, as well as managing budgets, and set performance objectives.
- You strive towards efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- You will ensure products and services comply with regulatory and quality standards.
The required qualifications are:
- You have obtained a master’s degree in Business Economics, Logistics Management, Commercial Engineer or International Trade.
- You have a minimum experience of 5 years in marketing or logistics at a logistics / trading / chemical distribution company. Preferably, you have experienced working in an international setting.
- You possess strong oral and written presentation and communication skills in English and Spanish or Portuguese. Knowledge of Dutch or any other language is a plus.
- You also have strong influencing and networking skills, but it is above all your flexibility and high EQ that put people on the same wavelength.
- You possess strong analytical and organizational skills and are able to see links and synergies between different businesses.
- You come across as an individual who shows strong engagement and drive, as well as obtaining inspirational and negotiation skills in order to achieve goals.
- You possess a hands-on mentality and ability to detect and take opportunities.
- You show eagerness to learn from the current Regional Managers and apply your acquired knowledge in the future.
- You live in the region of our headquarters in Antwerp and you are willing to travel.
This is what our client offers:
- In this responsible job you get a good monthly salary complemented by a complete package of fringe benefits.
- You will join a global player with a strong reputation and where a good work/life balance is important.
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment.
- You will immediately get a permanent contract.