Every employee plays an active part in our success story. At Manuchar, we support every talent in finding his/her career path within an inspiring international working environment. For the position of trader, we're looking for an ( experienced) commercial colleague to help us expand our business.
The main objective of the Trader is to grow a portfolio of profitable customers & transactions through the creation of strong relationships with trustworthy customers and suppliers within the emerging markets (North Africa). As a Trader you take responsibility to set and pursue the (trading) market development strategy for your assigned region and actively participate in setting the global strategy for your product portfolio. The Trader reports to the BU Manager. Frequent travel to the assigned region and occasional global travel will be needed.
- Your education is a commercial, technical or logistic oriented
- You preferably have at least 2 years of experience in a similar product and/or business environment and understand what being a 'Trader' means: buying and selling, problem-preventing/solving, customer and supplier loyalty.
- You are willing to travel to emerging economies and build relationships and deals with various types of people & cultures.
- You are a result driven, organized and accurate individual, flexible and with a talent for negotiations.
- You are eager to learn and have the necessary maturity to work in an international environment.
- You definitely have a commercial mindset with strong communicative abilities enabling you to establish long-term relationships with the customers.
- You like working in a dynamic and transparent team where communication is key.
- You speak English and French. Speaking Dutch or any other language is a plus.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials. In 2021 we handled 4.6 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.5 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 170 locations. Manuchar employs 2,200 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar « We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.?
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- A pleasant workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online application tool CVWarehouse.