Square City works as a talent specialist for various sectors. We bundle industry experience and extensive networks of professionals. As a result, we take care of the inflow and outflow of talent for our clients, from recruitment & selection assignments, project sourcing, assessment and development centres, etc.
One of our major logistics clients is looking for a Logistics Trade Coordinator French & English in the Antwerp region. Are you the logistics talent we are looking for?
The responsibilities for this position are:
- You will independently coordinate orders of the clients and overseas partners with focus on deriving markets in Latin-America.
- You will get an extensive training so that you can master everything regarding logistics documents, their software etc.
- You will be in charge for the trade and logistic process.
- You will be in touch daily with customers, suppliers, shipping lines and other international partners.
- You address for a steady delivery to their customers by your proactive and hands-on attitude.
- You will be responsible for a fast and correct formation and monitoring of all documents, from contracts to invoices and transportation documents.
The required qualifications are:
- You have a first relevant experience in the logistics sector OR a bachelor degree in logistics, economics, languages,..
- You are a young potential who is greedy to learn.
- You speak and write fluent English and French!
- You are both customer and detail oriented and you are an outstanding planner.
- You are a real problem solver and you are able to keep calm in difficult situations.
This is what our client offers:
- In this responsible job you get a good monthly salary complemented by a complete package of fringe benefits.
- You will join a global player with a strong reputation and where a good work/life balance is important.
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment.
- You will immediately get a permanent contract.