As a Logistics Warehouse Supervisor, you are responsible for the daily supervision of storeroom operations in a specific area. This entails organising and supervising the operation in the most efficient, customer oriented and safe way. As well as ensuring a high level of quality and focus on timely execution of tasks at hand, including initiating and executing improvement opportunities.
- Coach a team of 25-30 employees who perform a number of warehouse activities: receiving, locating, order-filling, packing, loading and shipping of spare parts.
- You are responsible for the efficient organisation of your area and attain the pre-established productivity, quality and efficiency standards.
- You ensure that the activities in your area are performed in conjunction with the other areas by closely collaborating with your colleagues supervisors.
- You are responsible for the operational processes in your area, and initiates and/or contributes to improvement projects.
- You ensure proper training and development of the employees in your area.
- You are responsible for a safe and clean work environment and ensure adherence by your team.
- You analyse area results and strive for lean management and will take appropriate actions for improvements.
- Bachelor / Master degree or equivalent experience
- Motivation and skills to independently lead a group of employees.
- Good communications skills, adjusted to the audience and situation at hand
- Organisational talent
- Pro-active and hands-on
- Previous relevant experience in warehouse environment can be an asset
- Profound knowledge of MS Office applications
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch, and English.