Manuchar is looking for an M&A Integration Manager in order to support the company?s ambitious
growth through mergers and acquisitions.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Drive integration, from planning to execution, in close collaboration with the M&A and
Corporate Development management and the company?s Executive Committee
- Support the due diligence, integration planning and deal execution phases of M&A
- Build a solid post-acquisition plan, maximizing synergies and ensuring a swift
integration, together with our M&A dealmaking team, functional responsible managers
and local teams
- Mobilize core integration teams from key supporting departments (local & global),
coordinate project management and safeguard integration priorities internally and
with the management team of target companies
- Ensure efficient monitoring and reporting of integration progress
- Refine best practices for integration consistent with the company culture. Develop an M&A compounder approach and culture.
- Stay abreast of Manuchar?s corporate strategy and culture to support and advise target companies during integration
Your reporting lines will be:
- Direct reporting line to the Head of M&A and Corporate Development
- Close interaction with the Group CFO
- Responsible for project team management, depending per project
- Collaboration with peers in M&A dealmaking team
- You have an academic background, with a minimum of 5-10 years relevant working experience
in integration management and project management, preferably with cross-functional
teams. Ideally, this is complemented by several years M&A practice varying from
strategy, target screening and/or due diligence
- You have a proven track record of successfully executed projects as project lead
- You have demonstrable strategic acumen and commercial & operational awareness
- You are able to spot and creatively solve complex, cross-functional operational issues, often
unique to each deal
- You have highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- You are a strong communicator, take responsibility and work in a transparent and open
- You are experienced at stakeholder management and managing multiple priorities and
- You have excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken, knowledge of French, Spanish, Portuguese or Dutch is a plus
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials. In 2021 we handled 4.6 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.5 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 170 locations. Manuchar employs 2,200 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar « We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.?
Manuchar offers you
- A job opportunity with high degree of variety, challenging opportunities, autonomy and
- Long-term perspectives in an international environment
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- A supportive environment, together with the other M&A team members
- Training and mentoring to develop your career to the fullest
- A company that wants to invest in YOUR growth
- A company that is a leader in domain.
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits, such as meal vouchers and
- Flexible working hours and possibilities for home working
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online application tool CVWarehouse.