We are offering a challenging management traineeship at our Contract Logistics Sites in Belgium. This is a unique opportunity to discover and develop experience in the different aspects of Contract Logistics.
The management trainee program is the framework to provide the Kuehne+Nagel organization with talented professionals and dedicated leaders, now and in the future. You will learn the principles of contract logistics from scratch and enter a world with highly complex processes. You will work on challenging projects and enlarge your logistics know-how through multiple experiences in this exciting business unit.
Throughout a management trainee program of 2 years you are expected to develop following knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of (1 or more) operations and logistic processes;
- Develop work floor experience;
- Develop personal leadership skills: know yourself and understand others, communication, collaboration;
- Project management: active participate/lead and deliver in assigned projects;
- Master basic knowledge Continuous Improvement/Lean thinking;
- Knowledge of WHMS (Warehouse systems).
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- You have a university or master degree in Economics, Operations Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or similar;
- You have maximum 3 years of working experience;
- You are a born communicator and you have an analytical mindset;
- Your language skills : very good knowledge of English and Dutch, speaking and writing, other languages are an asset;
- You are willing to work flexible hours;
- MS Office: advanced MS Excel.