Who are we looking for?
As Manager Operations Mobile Repair (MoRe), you will
- Ensure a safe execution of the activities, where we support the modal shift on a daily basis by repairing freight cars as qualitatively & efficiently as possible;
- Manage a team of 25 to 30 technicians in the main industrial clusters in Belgium (Antwerp, Genk, Ghent, Zeebrugge, Charleroi & Liege).
- Together with the team you make sure that the work is done in the best possible way, taking into account the safety & quality requirements that are bound to our activities.
- You take the initiative to launch improvement proposals and provide guidance in the field.
What is your task package?
- You ensure a safe working environment, where employees feel valued and where the highest attention is paid to quality & safety;
- You coach employees and assign them in the most optimal way to all recovery activities;
- You carry out the mission, vision and strategic objectives within the team and, thanks to your enthusiasm, draw everyone into the story of Lineas MoRe.
- You evaluate the competencies present within the team and define training requirements together with the team;
- You ensure strike compliance with order & cleanliness in our various workplaces (L5S);
- You continuously question the current way of working, and define concrete improvements in order to perform our maintenance in the best possible way;
- You assist customers in the development of new maintenance works.
What is your profile?
- You have a Master degree, preferably as an engineer or equivalent through experience;
- You have the necessary technical affinity
- You like to lead and are not afraid of responsibility;
- You can easily motivate colleagues, thanks to clear objectives;
- You can work in an ambiguous environment, where you have the power to make decisions;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a managerial position;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Dries Vandersteen Manager Mobile Repair – Lineas MoRe- email@example.com