Are you passionate about logistics and fascinated by the safety of your colleagues, quality and the drive to achieve it? Then the position of 'QSHE Coordinator / Prevention Adviser level II’ could be just the right fit for you! You will be working for one of the world's leading logistics companies and your position is dedicated to an important customer in the retail sector. Initially you will be working in our temporary warehouse in Tessenderlo until the final move to Kampenhout, where you will be stationed.
As the QSHE Coordinator / Prevention Advisor II, you will play a key role in achieving our safety, well-being and quality objectives. The QSHE Coordinator / Prevention Advisor II is an integral part of the overall QSHE Team and can therefore rely on the expertise of this group. You will be responsible for ensuring the correct application of the company policy. You will be a leading role for quality inspections and audits, following up and analyzing accidents or incidents, supporting the induction of new employees, organizing training courses, etc. You will work in a refrigerated (0°C-15°C) logistics environment with about 160 employees working in 3 shifts. As a new activity there is much to be done, you are willing to put the boots on the ground and make futureproof connections with your colleagues in order to improve safety, health and quality metrics. This in close contact with local management. You can define priorities and find solutions that resonate with the local organization. A community of fellow QSHE colleagues are there to help and guide you, if needed.
- Supervise and support the organization in setting up procedures using the Kuehne + Nagel Document Management System (KN Docs).
- Implement, develop, awareness and positive acceptance of the QSHE policy in the local organization
- Supervise and support the organization in obtaining/maintaining quality certifications regarding food safety.
- Provide and organize training on safety and quality.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Experience working in a logistics environment.
- You are a graduate, or you are in currently in training for the Level I or Level II Prevention Advisor certification. You are willing to train yourself to a Level I in due time.
- You have a first experience with quality management systems or are familiar with G-017 and food safety (HACCP).
- Languages: Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and verbal. French is an asset.
- You are quality-, customer- and solution-oriented.
- You are a team player.
- You have knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Good Reasons to Join
We are solution builders, experience designers, relationship developers. Our reach is global. Our service is reliable and our prices are attractive. It's this combination of the right people with the right skills, global reach and technology that outperforms what gives us the competitive edge.