Our Groupage department is responsible for handling all in- & outbound freight that is shipped via our KN network.
As a groupage operator, together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the correct handling of these shipments in line with customer expectations and agreements.
- Handle both inbound and outbound shipments in accordance with agreed lead times and network guidelines and procedures, whilst finding the best solution to serve our customers;
- Plan shipments on the corresponding line hauls for export;
- Handle transport related documentation such as CMR’s, Manifests, customs documents, loading- and unloading reports;
- Direct customer contact for shipment follow-up;
- Direct contact with other depots within the network;
- Cross collaboration with the other operational departments (planning, warehouse);
- Communication and collaboration with our customs team for the preparation of all required documents to correctly handle dutiable goods;
- Use of company related IT tools to plan & track shipments.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Within Kuehne + Nagel, we do everything to meet our customers’ expectations. You and the rest of the Kuehne + Nagel team ensure a professional image towards our customers;
- Experience in Logistics, preferably in a similar position or environment;
- Open to work variable hours (early / late);
- Team player;
- Quick Learner and driven mindset;
- Independent worker and solution oriented;
- Language skills – Dutch and English. French is considered an asset.