Road Logistics Groupage Specialist | Belgium |
Our Groupage department is responsible for handling all in- & outbound freight that is shipped via our KN network.
As a groupage operator, together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the correct handling of these shipments in line with customer expectations and agreements.
- Handle both inbound and outbound shipments in accordance with agreed lead times and network guidelines and procedures, whilst finding the best solution to serve our customers;
- Plan shipments on the corresponding line haul for export;
- Handle transport-related documentation such as CMRs, Manifests, customs documents, and loading- and unloading reports;
- Direct customer contact for shipment follow-up;
- Direct contact with other depots within the network;
- Cross collaboration with the other operational departments (planning, warehouse);
- Communication and cooperation with our customs team for the preparation of all required documents to correctly handle dutiable goods;
- Use of company-related IT tools to plan & track shipments.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Within Kuehne + Nagel, we do everything to meet our customers' expectations. You and the rest of the Kuehne + Nagel team ensure a professional image towards our customers;
- Experience in Logistics, preferably in a similar position or environment;
- Open to work variable hours (early/late);
- Team player;
- Quick Learner and driven mindset;
- Independent worker and solution-oriented;
- Language skills – Dutch and English. French is considered an asset.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer an employee-friendly and casual environment for you to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
With over 78000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.