Square City works as a talent specialist for various sectors. We bundle industry experience and extensive networks of professionals. As a result, we take care of the inflow and outflow of talent for our clients, from recruitment & selection assignments, project sourcing, assessment and development centres, etc.
One of our major logistics clients is looking for a Sales Support Checmicals in the Antwerp region. Are you the sales talent we are looking for?
The responsibilities for this position are:
- You will actively search new sources/products, which can contribute to the strategic focus of the affiliates
- You will negotiate best value on procurement while keeping excellent relationship with our sourcing offices or/and suppliers
- You have to seek the best value on logistics arrangements (freight negotiations, relationship with shipping lines, etc), to deliver cargoes in most optimal way to destinations, whether it is FCL-breakbulk-railway
- You will provide all types of commercial support to affiliates sales teams as single point of global contact
- You will be working closely with the affiliate managers and sales teams and reporting to senior trader of the region at HQ, who will couch and guide you on day to day business.
The required qualifications are:
- Ideally, you already gained experience in an international trade administration, logistics or chemicals purchase/sales role, but young graduates eager to learn are also welcome.
- You understand (and enjoy!) the complexities of supply chain and have a good understanding of end-to-end logistic processes.
- You want to combine commercial and operational tasks.
- You have commercial prospecting and negotiation skills.
- You are an enthusiastic and goal-oriented person who likes to take initiative and can handle a large degree of autonomy, and yet be a good team player.
- You are a hands-on kind of person who is not afraid of different challenges and can perform well under pressure.
- You are able to put yourself in the customer’s shoes, are creative and willing to go ‘the extra mile’.
- You are fluent in English. Any other language, especially Turkish-Arabic is a plus.
This is what our client offers:
- In this responsible job you get a good monthly salary complemented by a complete package of fringe benefits.
- You will join a global player with a strong reputation and where a good work/life balance is important.
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment.
- You will immediately get a permanent contract.