Square City works as a talent specialist for various sectors. We bundle industry experience and extensive networks of professionals. As a result, we take care of the inflow and outflow of talent for our clients, from recruitment & selection assignments, project sourcing, assessment and development centres, etc.
One of our major logistics clients is looking for a Sales Support LATAM in the Antwerp region. Are you the sales talent we are looking for?
The responsibilities for this position are:
- You will act as responsible for all commercial support towards their largest accounts: handling enquiries, follow up on tenders, reporting etc.
- You will work in close cooperation with regional and local colleagues in the group to understand all country-specific challenges.
- You will be responsible for monitoring all aspects of negotiated long-term business: correct execution of agreed terms, inventory management, coordination of deliveries, etc.
- You will be responsible for analysing data to inform and support management decisions.
- You will work closely with the Global Key Account Managers and provide them with all information related to Latam Key Account activities, for contracts negotiated globally.
- You will conduct market surveys and work with the branches for developing new business with key customers.
- In short, you will be responsible for striving to take all services to a top level.
The required qualifications are:
- You understand that you only succeed through the teamwork of several colleagues.
- You are able to lead projects and can handle a high degree of autonomy.
- You have 1 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You have a good knowledge, experience and/or clear interest in international business, supply chain, logistics.
- You are fluent in English and have a good knowledge of Spanish.
- You have a very strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint. It would be a plus if you know how to market and present ideas and proposals.
- You are detail-oriented and it is essential that you are focused on service excellence.
- You are eager to learn and have strong commitment, drive, influence, inspiration and negotiation skills to achieve our common goals.
This is what our client offers:
- In this responsible job you get a good monthly salary complemented by a complete package of fringe benefits.
- You will join a global player with a strong reputation and where a good work/life balance is important.
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment.
- You will immediately get a permanent contract.