Every employee plays an active part in our success story. At Manuchar, we support every talent in finding his/her career path within an inspiring international working environment.
Manuchar takes care of the whole supply chain for their clients. The level of our service, the right locations of our network and the proven expertise are all reasons why multinational companies have a strong interest in a cooperation with Manuchar. In order to assure a high-level service of these global & regional customers at ever increasing standards, and in order to develop our business, we welcome a new member in the South American Global Key Account department.
Based at our head office in Antwerp you will be at the heart of our global operations, and you will:
- Be the central PIC for all commercial support towards our largest accounts: handling enquiries, follow up on tenders, reporting, etc
- You will work in close cooperation with the regional and local colleagues in our group, in order to understand all specific country challenges.
- Follow up on all aspects of the negotiated long term business: correct implementation of the agreed conditions, stock management, supply coordination, etc.
- Analyse the data in order to inform and support management decisions.
- Work closely together with the GKAM team, and provide them all information related to the Latam Key Account operations, for the contracts that are negotiated globally.
- Perform market research and cooperate with our affiliates for the development of new business with key customers. Why not even assist in some direct marketing towards these Key Customers.
- Aim to have all services up to excellence level.
- You are an absolute star in coordinating and ensuring the communication flow, by being in touch with all stakeholders and by constantly controlling the status. The interaction with these stakeholders gives you energy.
- You understand that you will only succeed through the teamwork of several colleagues. There is no doubt you are a teamplayer.
- You are able to take charge of projects, and can handle a large degree of autonomy.
- You have 1-5 years of relevant working experience.
- You have a good knowledge, experience and/or clear interest in international business, supply chain, logistics (e.g., Incoterms).
- You are fluent in English, and you have good knowledge of Spanish.
- You have a very strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint. It would be a plus if you know how to market and present ideas and proposals.
- You are detail oriented and it is essential to be focused on service excellence.
- You are eager to learn and you have strong engagement, drive, influencing, inspirational and negotiation skills in order to achieve our common goals.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials. In 2021 we handled 4.6 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.5 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 170 locations. Manuchar employs 2,200 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar « We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.?
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- A pleasant workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online application tool CVWarehouse.