Sea Logistics Customer Care Specialist – Export | Belgium |
We are looking for a Customer Service Care Specialist to join our dynamic Sea Logistics Export Team.
The Sea Logistics Customer Care Specialist is responsible for handling Export shipments. In your role, you support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. Additionally, you coordinate the transport and take care of the administration, making sure that all documents and formalities are fulfilled.
- Handle customer's request and complaints;
- Handle Export shipments;
- Have regular contact with the customers to define the best practices and offer advice if needed;
- Provide customers with quotes in collaboration with your manager or responsible person;
- Inform the customer correctly and in time about the course of the shipment;
- Follow the course of the shipment from the customer until the port of departure/arrival;
- Signal or correct mistakes and resolve issues, ambiguities, incompleteness that were escalated by employees whether or not in agreement with your direct manager;
- Optimize the operational and administrative processes for more efficiency within your department;
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Logistics / Supply Chain Management;
- Proven experience in Sea Logistics;
- Strong knowledge in Freight Forwarding;
- Proven experience in customer service;
- Advanced knowledge of industry-specific guidelines and adherence to regulatory requirements;
- Ability to communicate persuasively whilst demonstrating adaptability and empathy;
- Problem-Solving and ability to work under pressure;
- Languages: Native Dutch and very good verbal and written knowledge of English.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer an employee-friendly and casual environment for you to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 78000 employees at some 1,400 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.