At Manuchar we like to MoveIT! From 2022 and onwards, we want to go to the next level in unlocking the value of our data and will be replacing our core systems and removing future barriers. Do you want to be a crucial part of our journey towards that goal?
As Service Agent you provide user support and troubleshoot more advanced ICT problems and issues. Your primary objective is to enable users to maximize their productivity through efficient use of ICT equipment or software applications. You do this both locally and remotely across dozens of Manuchar offices worldwide.
Your main responsibilities are:
- supporting end users and be an escalation point for other service agents (level1) around the world
- handling more advanced incidents and problems on client, server and network infrastructure
- preparing and maintaining (end user) documentation
- participating in small projects and fulfil small changes (most infrastructure related)
- maintaining the complete client and server environment (ex: Windows & Software patches)
- You have a bachelor?s or master?s degree or are equal by experience.
- You have relevant experience as a medior Service Agent (around 5 years of experience in providing support).
- You are familiar with:
- Windows 10 & 11 and Mac (in enterprises)
- Automatization via Autopilot and Intune,
- Windows servers (AD, DNS, DHCP,GPO,..), SQL
- VMWare, O365 (especially Admin) & Scripting
- Cisco, Palo Alto, Unity,…
- Knowledge of Linux, the ITIL methodology are big plusses.
- You are communicative and able to build good internal and external relationships.
- You feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and are able to set priorities.
- You are hands-on, eager to learn and have a positive attitude.
- You do not have a 9-to-5 mentality.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch, knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar NV, with headquarters in Antwerp, is an internationally known partner in Trading, Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain Management, mostly in (petro-) chemicals and steel.
Our end-to-end chemical distribution business serves various industries, including home care, personal care, food & feed, agriculture, mining, oil & gas, glass, textiles, paper, and water treatment. Our international trade activities cover steel, plastics, cement, wood, paper, spare parts and pharmaceuticals.
The ingredients of our success? We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and we have the necessary financing capabilities. But most of all? we have more than 2.000 motivated and skilled employees that make it work!
At Manuchar, we keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.
Manuchar offers you
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV by applying here.