At Manuchar we like to MoveIT! From 2022 and onwards, we want to go to the next level in unlocking the value of our data and will be replacing our core systems and removing future barriers. Do you want to be a crucial part of our journey towards that goal?
As Service Delivery Manager I&O you will implement new strategic integrations in a greenfield scenario & later on implement and manage updates to these integrations.
Your main responsibilities are:
- building a team
- Ensuring the development of the staff and addressing any skills gaps
- Line management and developing a team of individuals to deliver consistently high performance against set objectives.
- supporting the Head of Service Delivery in his/her role and contributing to the overall leadership, management and delivery of the team
- providing clear leadership and direction to all aspects of Enterprise Integration & Orchestration (EiPaas)
- acting as the Subject Matter expert
- ensuring policies and procedures are in place
- overseeing the active management of the Enterprise I&O environment
- ensuring best practice is adopted and embraced for all elements
- participating in the annual cycle of Software Development and budgetary planning as a member of the various governance Boards
- ensuring that robust processes are in place to accomplish sizing and estimation requirements from the organisation
- acting as a collaborative member of the Leadership team taking collective responsibility for driving forward the organisation's overall performance
- You have a bachelor?s or master?s degree combined with relevant experience as a Service Delivery Manger I&O (3-5 years) & are experienced in leading a team.
- You are familiar with BOOMI or an equivalent platform.
- You are a proactive, pragmatic and tactful.
- You are a true people manager and succeed in building good relationships.
- You are able to start-up business and grow with it.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus. Knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese is an extra plus.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar NV, with headquarters in Antwerp, is an internationally known partner in Trading, Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain Management, mostly in (petro-) chemicals and steel.
Our end-to-end chemical distribution business serves various industries, including home care, personal care, food & feed, agriculture, mining, oil & gas, glass, textiles, paper, and water treatment. Our international trade activities cover steel, plastics, cement, wood, paper, spare parts and pharmaceuticals.
The ingredients of our success? We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and we have the necessary financing capabilities. But most of all? we have more than 2.000 motivated and skilled employees that make it work!
At Manuchar, we keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.
Manuchar offers you
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV by applying here.