Site Green Belt | Belgium | req93329
We are offering a Continuous Improvement Site Green Belt function within our contract logistics team in Kampenhout.
As Continuous Improvement Site Green Belt your responsibility is to implement the internal continuous improvement strategy (PS: Production System) for our contract logistics sites in Geel, Eindhout and Tessenderlo in alignment with the local management teams.
- Implementing and maintaining continuous improvement techniques and Production System tools such as: lean six sigma, SQCDP boards, 5S, visual management, standardization, process status boards, process control boards, flow, VSM and more.
- Train, coach and support of employees at various levels in the organization in applying continuous improvement techniques and tools.
- Lead and realize divers PS projects in collaboration with employees out of different teams.
Actively identify and create the conditions to reach a culture of participation and involvement in which continuous improvement becomes self-evident.
- Guide and support the management team in developing knowledge concerning Kuehne+Nagel Production System and lean thinking.
- Perform administration linked to continuous improvement such as developing and maintaining training, Kuehne+Nagel
- Production System manuals and documentation, reporting on the progress of the implementation, and more.
- Identify, lead and deliver LSS Green Belt level projects for the sites in line with site objectives and budget requirements together with operational teams.
- Validate DMAIC savings and CI progress with Finance and document through the Corporate Tracker tool.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Master degree in logistics / business economics or equal level in thinking and performing by experience.
3 to 5 years experience in an operational role, preferably within supply chain environment.
- First experience in Lean Six Sigma Tools, Project Management, Continuous Improvement and Lean Thinking and eager to become a specialist in these matters.
- Strong communication skills: being able to build rapport with colleagues at different levels in the organization, eager to coach and train people.
- Born motivator with enthusiasm to activate people: activate and coach people at various levels in the organization.
- Good (self-) organizing skills and being able to handle a healthy workload.
- Analytical thinking combined with a hands-on and proactive mind-set.
- Advanced knowledge of Dutch and English.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a professional and ambitious working environment in which entrepreneurship, development and progress are stimulated. This is supported by good employment conditions, including the opportunity to further develop yourself. In addition to an excellent salary, we also offer a travel allowance and a good pension scheme. We use flexible working hours and a hybrid option so that your private work balance is optimal. In short, Kuehne + Nagel is a great company to work for if you like a lot of freedom and responsibilities.
With over employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.