At Manuchar we like to MoveIT! From 2022 and onwards, we want to go to the next level in unlocking the value of our data and will be replacing our core systems and removing future barriers. Do you want to be a crucial part of our journey towards that goal?
As solution Architect you are the technical lead from concept to delivery & acceptance. You map current client architecture with future architecture, develop and document the current and future technical architectures, challenge the feasibility of the technical solution, validate the software delivery and are responsible for all migrations & integrations.
You will mainly be responsible for a detailed outlining of the technical specifications of the proposed solution and ensuring follow-up throughout the rest of the project.
Your main responsibilities are
- coordinating technical kick-off sessions by providing architecture overviews and formulating recommendations
- developing the technical architectures in line with the enterprise architect principals.
- analyzing impact
- producing technical requirements, feasibility studies, software architecture documents, testing strategy recommendations and other relevant documents
- ensuring that development standards and best practices are followed in order to achieve a performant solution
- validating if the output of all product developments meets the technical architecture requirements
- migrating the existing interfacing with other applications
- integrating the solution with relevant technologies (Azure, Boomi,…)
- You have 5 to 8 years of experience as a Solution Architect in large implementation projects.
- You have a broad IT knowledge, and experience with:
- infrastructures ? interfaces ? custom developments
- Microsoft products & technologies in general
- Cloud architecture and Microsoft Azure
- MS Dynamics 365 Finance, SQL server product(s), BI
- You have experience with providing technical estimates
- You are credible and reliable & can influence and convince the organization with an in-depth argumentation and demonstration.
- You can visualize a problem from various angles.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese is a plus.
- You are a dynamic team player.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2021 we handled 4.6 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.5 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 170 locations. Manuchar employs 2,200 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar « We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.?
Manuchar offers you
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online tool CVWarehouse.