DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) manages the flow of goods and information across a customer's global supply chain utilizing air/ocean/ground transportation, customs brokerage services, and dedicated warehousing/distribution centers. We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our general website at  https://www.dhl.com/be-nl/home/onze-divisies/wereldwijde-verzending.html
StarBroker is the in-house carrier of DHL Global Forwarding. On behalf of our network we contract airfreight capacity on strategic lanes around the world and more particular from Europe. We use part- or full charters as well as scheduled airlines. We contract in excess of 2000 trucks per month mostly operating between European airports. Our European Capacity Planning team is located in Brussels at Brucargo.
As customer service specialist you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Administrative follow-up of airfreight shipments
- Solving issues
- Claims handling
- Support finance (eg. Sick files)
- You already have a first experience in air freight and have ambition to learn about different departments
- You handle the administrative flow accurately and you take ownership
- You are a strong communicator and team player
- You are customer and quality driven
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an asset
- you are looking for a long term professional commitment
- Monday – Thursday: 8AM – 5PM (60’ break)
- Friday: 8AM – 4PM (60’ break)
- You are member of a small, young and dynamic team. We offer you a competitive salary and several extra benefits. Various training programs and daily contact with the world help you develop your skills. Opportunities to plan your career working for the largest worldwide logistics provider. You will work in our office in Machelen (Brucargo).