Are you the motivated logistics-savvy we are looking for? We are looking for a passionate Superuser Transport Management System (TMS) for our site in Geel.
An application specialist will be supporting and implementing all aspects of logistics operations using existing TMS knowledge to implement efficient operational processes, as well as overcoming any system hurdles.
- Support business implementation team during customer implementation in terms of building integrated solutions and making best use of all applications within the KN landscape based on customer specific requirements;
- Develop functional specification based on business requirements by detecting deviations to existing templates and determine impact on existing system landscapes;
- Defining interface specifications with customer and KN internal IS counterparts;
- Ensure development of workflows and system configurations based on functional specifications;
- Create and maintain technical documentation of each implementation and changes;
- Definition of re- usable template solutions for all customer implementations, if applicable, or design new standard functionalities;
- Own that all technical and functional components of test scripts are completed successfully;
- Act as substream project lead during customer implementations based on customer size and demands.
2nd level application support:
- Analysis and resolution of incoming issues from 1st level application support team;
- Bug reporting and follow- up on fixes for with corporate support team;
- Migration activities between used system instances (e.g. development, test and production);
- Analyzing and defining technical solutions for incoming Change Requests incl. effort estimation and scheduling of testing;
- Ensuring that all relevant aspects are considered in the IS landscape;
- Implementing and unit testing of change requests.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Experience with OTM (Oracle Transport Management) with at least 2-3 implementations;
- EDI Integration;
- Advanced SQL knowledge;
- Good Project Management skills with experience in coordinating clients and internal IT stakeholders;
- Analytical mindset;
- Persistent and curious personality;
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written), other languages advantageous;
- Structured and organized way of working with a clear focus on objectives;
- Willingness to travel (BENELUX mostly);
- Logistics knowledge advantageous.