Our Client, a family-owned company, was founded in 1929 as the first Japanese manufacturer of automobile wiring harness systems.
- Lead and develop a team of 6 direct reports (SCM & Admin Planner)
- Ensure, control and improve a high service level for our external key customers
- Implement and develop logistical and IT processes and systems in order to improve the service level and reduce costs
- Maintain good relationship with customers, logistical partners and other departments
- Negotiate logistical agreements with the customer
- Supervise logistical activities and optimize the supply chain
- Degree in Economics / Logistics or comparable education
- Several years of working experience as a team leader in a logistic environment, ideally in the automotive sector
- Business fluent in Dutch and English (verbal and written), German / French is a plus
- Very good IT- and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of MS-Office Tools, knowledge of AS400 or SAP is desirable
- Self-confident manner and excellent communication skills
- Assertiveness and stress resistance
- Willingness to travel (max. 10%)
We appreciate a strategic and analytical thinking combined with a strong target- and result-oriented approach. You have excellent IT, MS Office, communication and social skills. Intercultural sensitivity and working in a global matrix organization are a matter of course for you. Your business ethics are well developed. You keep effectiveness and efficiency under pressure.