At BASF Antwerp, we are working towards a future-proof company. To become this, we will run entirely on green energy as from 2023 and we have the aspiration to be the first climate neutral chemical site. Would you like to contribute to a sustainable future within a warm team? Then you are the one we are looking for. Join us as a Supply chain & logistics expert and help us to reach these goals!
As Supply chain management & logistics expert, you will work as a Project manager within the Supply Chain & Logistics Processes and Projects team.
- You take a leading role in the design, implementation and continuous improvement of supply chain and logistics processes and procedures within the various supply chain and logistics management areas for BASF Antwerp. Examples of projects are: Implementation of a new production planning software; Migration of ERP system from SAP R/3 to SAP S/4 HANA; Implementation of new truck gate infrastructure.
- In doing so, you will:
- thoroughly analyze the current supply chain and logistics processes.
- explore and apply digitalization possibilities (IT & automation) to enhance operational excellence.
- make proposals for the optimal situation and ensure the re-engineering of the existing processes.
- In collaboration with all relevant stakeholders, you also take care of the project realization (conceptual design, guidance, adjustment, change management, completion) for these improvements.
- You have obtained a Master's degree (Commercial engineer, Civil engineer, Business economics) in combination with work experience (5 years) in supply chain and logistics, either in an expert/project role or in operations.
- Your analytical and conceptual mindset is an asset, especially with Lean Six Sigma knowledge. You have a strong interest in digital technologies. Understanding of SAP modules SD, TM, MM and PP is an important plus.
- You have strongly developed project management skills and feel comfortable with leading projects which bring along important process and/or organizational changes.
- In addition, you take ownership, you are result-oriented, and as a true team player, you posses well-developed social skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch & English.
- A permanent contract in a high-tech working environment with a nice atmosphere in a stable company.
- A warm welcome and guidance with our buddy system.
- A good work-life balance! You have flexible hours and 38 vacation days. Occasional homework is possible.
- A growing salary package with options (tablet / laptop / smartphone for private use, …), a mobility budget (lease bike / charging infrastructure, …), an annual bonus, a fixed net compensation, a pension plan, hospitalization and outpatient health insurance for you (and your family), …
- A company car and the option of installing charging infrastructure via our option plan.
- A healthy and extensive choice in the company restaurant, monthly fruit distribution and meal vouchers.
- Attention to self-development through a wide range of training courses and an internal job market.
We are number one in chemistry worldwide thanks to our intelligent solutions for customers and for a sustainable future. Our 3500 colleagues together form a diverse team and specialize in production, logistics, technology, laboratory, energy management, but also safety, environment, communication and so on. Our diversity makes us stronger! In addition, at BASF we create careers, there is also a wide range of career opportunities, in Belgium and internationally.
Become part of the best team!
Can you feel the chemistry? Apply now to be part of our high-tech organization via the button below and we will contact you as soon as possible.