In this job you play an important role in our international trading business, from purchasing goods from our suppliers to shipping them to our customers.
Your main responsibilities are:
- After a thorough training and with the support of your team, you will autonomously coordinate orders of our clients and overseas affiliates, with focus on emerging markets in Latin-America.
- You follow up the trade and logistic process and communicate on a daily base with customers, suppliers, shipping companies, banks and other stakeholders internationally. You aim for a smooth delivery to our customers by your proactive and hands-on attitude.
- You are responsible for a fast and correct creation and monitoring of all documents, from contracts to invoices and transportation documents.
- You have a good dose of common sense and reason on a bachelor level.
- A degree in economics, trade, languages, ? is a plus.
- Ideally you already gained experience in an administrative or logistics role, but young graduates who are eager to learn are also welcome.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. A good knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- Knowledge of Incoterms, letter of credit and trade or transportation documents are a strong asset.
- You are service-oriented, work accurate and you are an excellent planner.
- You have a proactive and critical mindset and take initiative in order to identify problems. During busy periods, you keep focused and you are flexible and collegial.
- You are living in the region of our headquarters in Antwerp or are planning to relocate to this area.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2021 we handled 4.6 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.5 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 170 locations. Manuchar employs 2,200 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar « We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.?
Manuchar offers you
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment.
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture.
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits.
- A nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents.
- International colleagues. More than 30 different nationalities.
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online application tool CVWarehouse.