Air Logistics Tender Specialist | Belgium |
If you wish to contribute to one of the most successful logistics organisation, this is an excellent opportunity to join our team!
The Tender Specialist – Air Logistics will work together with the Procurement team and will help to win new business and retain existing customers through tender proposals process. This role will be an essential part of the Pricing & Procurement Team. You will be responsible for collating accurate Airfreight tender requests originating from sales, account management, and operations. You will produce high-quality tender responses to 'Request for Quotations (RFQ) and 'Request for Proposals (RFP) from both existing and/or new clients. You will control, and manage local and global RFQs / Tenders which have been routed into our team. We are looking for an organized and proactive professional to join a fast-paced and growing team. You also respond to internal and external requests for spot quotations.
- Ensure that the most competitive solution is offered, on all requests for regular and new business. To maintain our spot quotation workload queue from all network and global business units and presenting the logic and rates back in your response to the requestor;
- Be entrepreneurial and creative in building the best-tailored solution to meet the request, which will keep us ahead of the competition by utilizing all solutions and resources available to us. Ensuring our KPI targets on Spot quotations and RFQ's met at all times e.g. 100% accuracy and response times achieved as per team targets and PPR targets;
- Engagement with Air Logistics Vertical Leaders,and Sales colleagues to ensure the best strategic customer solution and most competitive rate provided at all times;
- Drive competitive pricing and supports specific campaigns with competitive rates;
- Control, manage, action and record all RFQ, Bid's & Tenders;
- You should be able to fulfil time-critical tasks, meet deadlines and targets both internally throughout KN Globally and set by the customer.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Prior experience in Air Logistics pricing or other logistics related experience;
- You should have working knowledge of current logistics pricing structures;
- Self-disciplined, proactive and motivated. Ability to work at a fast pace, with efficiency and accuracy confidently to meet customer and internal deadlines;
- Ability to understand and execute new processes efficiently and with strong attention to detail;
- You should be process oriented and have strong analytical and administrative skills;
- Demonstrable advanced working knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook, Power point;
- Ability to work independently, within team guidelines and procedures, towards global organizational goals;
- Ability to combine industry knowledge and experience to produce creative and competitive pricing solutions.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer an employee friendly and casual environment for you to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 78000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.