What they expect from you:
- Your main objective is to close sales leads in line with the predefined Sales Strategy by hitting your sales target.
- You are responsible to create and execute a sales strategy on your industry.
- You maintain relationships with relevant industry stakeholders of your vertical.
- You constantly look to create value for us and the potential clients.
- By following up leads of the team & your own prospection you will be able to grow our business.
- You will lead the negotiations and presentations within the local healthcare tenders & are responsible for signing them.
- You will present our logistics solutions in a comprehensible and professional manner.
- You are continuously in contact with your network to define industry trends and new developments.
- You are focusing to develop the Belgian healthcare footprint through international client relationships
- You will work closely with relevant departments ( sales-colleagues, content management, tender management, … ).
Who are you:
- Experience or thorough knowledge of Phama & Healthcare
- You have an existing network within the industry
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience in a sales function within logistics
- Excellent communication and commercial skills
- Very good knowledge of ENG (NL, DE & FR are a plus)
- Expanding/ maintaining your professional network comes as a second nature to you
- Team player with an analytical mindset
What can you expect:
- An exciting job with broad responsibilities.
- A personal growth trajectory with many development opportunities and possibilities for advancement.
- A flat organizational structure that offers room for personal and team-oriented initiative on the on the one hand and open communication on the other.
- A competitive salary complemented with extra-legal benefits
- A young company culture and motivating working atmosphere.