Are you eager to explore the different business areas of a world leader in global container shipping? Then the Business Traineeship is the perfect way to kick-start your career!
This traineeship is designed to prepare young graduates like you to become strong and successful contributors to our company. We offer you a 12-month rotation program that is tailormade, based on your interests and skills and our needs. Your training path can include the following departments: Export and Import (Documentation, Booking & Customer Care), Operations, Financial Business Control, Commercial Management (incl. Business Analysis), Logistics and Business Support & Development.
Formal and on-the-job training will enable you to learn our business rapidly. During your rotation you will receive regular feedback on your performance and progress, both on a personal and professional level. Upon demonstration of business acumen and professionalism, you will be equipped to advance into an even more challenging assignment within MSC.
In the end, you will find yourself in a position at the heart of our business where your knowledge and skills will be used to the full.
As a trainee at MSC you will have the following responsibilities:
- Obtain knowledge of the shipping industry and get familiar with the quality standards and values of MSC
- Learn to identify customer needs and expectations and respond to them in a timely, professional and effective manner
- Provide your critical insights on the existing procedures and come up with possible improvements
- Seek feedback and input actively from more experienced colleagues
- Develop alliances with a broad range of people by demonstrating respect for others. Learn to adjust your communication style to meet the needs of individuals at various organizational levels both internal as external
- Assist in general projects if required