As responsible for the Transport Customer Service, you are in charge of coordinating the team active on administrative follow-up of all transport documents. You are the point of contact for our customers, planning team and dispatching. You report directly to the Transport operations manager.
- You are responsible for coordinating the customer service team:
- Introduction and coaching of new colleagues
- Daily follow-up of the accuracy of the administrative data processing of transport orders (EDI & paper version).
- You implement processes and reporting tools to operations (planning team and customer)
- You coordinate the main customer accounts
- You keep track on process monitoring and develop critical eye to implement improvement
- You are key user for implementation of new TMS (Winsped):
- Order processing
- EDI integration
- Customer master data
- Standardisation of KPI and reporting tools (also based on customer requests)
- You have a master education and experience in logistics, supply chain, transportation or equivalent ability is an asset.
- You have people management skills.
- You have strong interest in change management.
- You are hands-on, flexible and stress resistant.
- Fluency in Flemish, French and English is essential.
We offer :
- Permanent contract with a growth perspective
- A competitive salary pack with extra-legal advantages
- International enterprise offering a pleasant working environment