Facility Coordinator | Belgium | req64809
We are looking for a Facility Coordinator for our office and warehouse location in Eindhout.
The Facility Coordinator supports the facility manager in the operational aspects of Facility Management. You ensure an excellent Facility service and support to employees and customers within our site in Eindhout.
- Responsible for the functioning of both soft and hard services.
– Soft services: Pest control, cleaning, etc.
– hard services: Ensuring the quality, safety, health & environmental standards for the building systems. Whether it is mechanical, electrical, fire/life safety, plumbing, winter services, sustainability, infrastructure, security.
- Following-up on the Facility management ticketing tool ensuring the efficient and effective execution of the facility request promptly.
- Work closely and proactively together with internal organization, technicians, contractors, engineering office, etc.
- Provision of general administrative support for Facility Management incl ad hoc requests, monitor the supplier performance, and ensure it meets agreed service delivery standards.
- Follow up on the stock of technical equipment.
- Plan and organize the workload of the facility team to ensure all tasks are adequately covered.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement and professionalism through KPIs, benchmarking, SLA's, and implementation of best practices.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor or Master education in facility management / engineering or equal by experience
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong technical background and up to date with the latest facility techniques
- Hands on, able to work in a matrix organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch & English knowledge of a 3rd language is an advantage
- Good level of MS office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate an analytical, logical and numerate approach
- Ability to perform risk analysis within the decision making progress.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a challenging position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
+49 (0) 171 9974064