At Manuchar we like to MoveIT! From 2022 and onwards, we want to go to the next level in unlocking the value of our data and will be replacing our core systems and removing future barriers. Do you want to be a crucial part of our journey towards that goal?
As ICT Infrastructure Manager you are responsible for proposing and planning the implementation and integration of our software and ICT-systems.
Your main responsibilities are:
- analyzing security & (cloud) infrastructure technology, business, and technical requirements.
- specifying and implementing, together with partners and internal development teams, complex ICT-solutions.
- designing, integrating and implementing complex ICT solutions from a technical perspective.
- ensuring that infra solutions, procedures and models for development are up-to-date and comply with (company)
- keeping track of technological security and infra developments and integrating them into new solutions.
- acting as a team leader for our engineers and technical experts for the conducting of system integration.
- leading the development and integration of cloud components.
- maintaining contracts with partners and suppliers.
- You have a bachelor?s or master?s degree combined with relevant experience as a Infra architect role in IT (5-10 years).
- You have architectual and (cloud)technical expertise.
- You have knowledge of current IT Infra standards on Cloud (IAC), networking, security and End User Devices.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment without losing our eye for detail.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Spanish and Portugese is big plus.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar NV, with headquarters in Antwerp, is a leading distributor of chemicals across emerging markets and actively trades several other commodities.
Our end-to-end chemical distribution business serves various industries, including home care, personal care, food & feed, agriculture, mining, oil & gas, glass, textiles, paper, and water treatment. Our international trade activities cover steel, plastics, cement, wood, paper, spare parts and pharmaceuticals.
The ingredients of our success? We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and we have the necessary financing capabilities. But most of all? we have more than 2.200 motivated and skilled employees that make it work!
At Manuchar, we keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.
Manuchar offers you
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online tool CVWarehouse.