As Team leader of the Belgian Trade & Documentation team, you manage the full customs- and trade compliance of our road, sea and air shipments in an optimized manner, towards our customers worldwide (> 110 countries).
The Export Trade & Documentation Team leader will both lead and support the team of Trade & Documentation, and he/she takes part on the operational tasks. He/she ensures that the trade & documentation tasks are performed in an optimal way and in compliance with any internal or external rules and regulations, in view of influencing and improving customer satisfaction through On Time and In Full compliance.
- Transport documentation
- Country/Customer specific documentation
- Sanitary (FAVV) & other certificates
Who are we looking for?
- You have a bachelor or Master degree: preferably in Logistics Management
- You have minimum 5 experience in an international logistics environment. Preferably in the domain of export/import or the customs & trade compliance.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English, any other language is a plus
- You are familiar with MS Office, SAP knowledge is a plus
- You have strong communication skills, are organised, service minded and a teamplayer.
Why would you join Puratos?
You will join a stable family business that has become an international market leader. You will work in a dynamic and modern work environment. You will continuously be encouraged to bring forward initiatives that will ensure the company’s success. You can count on:
- a pleasant atmosphere where your competences are valued
- a wide range of career opportunities
- a competitive salary package with attractive benefits such as financial contribution towards travel costs, meal vouchers (8 €/day) and a free group, dental and hospitalization insurance
Who are we?
The secret behind Puratos’ global success and consistent growth are taste and quality. At Puratos you will be joining an enthusiastic, committed and passionate team of more than 9000 employees. We are a leading, B2B, international player and, what is more, a Belgian & Spanish-owned family business. Our people make the difference every single day. How? By developing, producing and distributing a unique and high-quality range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers, since 1919.
After a century growing our business, our products and services are available in more than 100 countries around the world. Our passion for innovation, understanding our customers, and their customers' needs, as well as our core values form the basis of our passion to improve.
Working at Puratos is choosing a Top Employer in Belgium.