Looking for a challenging M&A opportunity within an international corporate company? By joining our self-steering legal team in our headquarters (Antwerp) as an M&A specialist, you will play a key role in supporting the company?s growth through acquisitions, investments and other corporate development activities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing legal support for the company?s worldwide acquisitions, investments and other strategic transactions in all stages, from performing due diligence, drafting and negotiating term sheets and definitive transaction documentation, and supporting closing transactions and post-closing integration.
- Drafting and assisting with the preparation of M&A related board and executive committee meeting materials
- Assisting with other special corporate projects, such as joint ventures and management share participations.
- As corporate counsel you will also help, together with the other legal team members, in more general corporate matters.
- Working closely together with our internal M&A team, as well as with external advisors and experts.
- Managing projects effectively, with a team-oriented approach.
- You have obtained a Master Degree in Law from a first rate Belgian or European law school.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as an M&A lawyer within a reputable law firm and/or a legal department of an international company.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch or Spanish is definitely a plus.
- You have excellent negotiation and drafting skills
- You are able to be the primary in-house attorney on M&A and other corporate projects, including handling multiple simultaneous transactions or projects.
- You are business oriented with a problem solving / pragmatic approach.
- You work meticulously, have a hands-on mentality and your (verbal and written) communication is very strong.
- You are a self-starter with team attitude.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, with headquarters in Antwerp, is a leading distributor of chemicals across emerging markets and actively trades several other commodities.
Our end-to-end chemical distribution business serves various industries, including home care, personal care, food & feed, agriculture, mining, oil & gas, glass, textiles, paper, and water treatment. Our international trade activities cover steel, polymers, cement, wood, paper, spare parts and pharmaceuticals.
The ingredients of our success? We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and we have the necessary financing capabilities. But most of all? we have more than 2.200 motivated and skilled employees that make it work!
At Manuchar, we keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open, diverse and inclusive company culture
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- A nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
- Great team of young, dynamic colleagues, who you can rely on
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV here via our online recruitment tool CVWarehouse.