At Manuchar we like to MoveIT! From 2022 and onwards, we want to go to the next level in unlocking the value of our data and will be replacing our core systems and removing future barriers. Do you want to be a crucial part of our journey towards that goal?
As Partner Manager you are responsible for the management of our technology assets. This means that you will optimize the value and cost of these technology assets while keeping in mind the risks these assets present to the organization throughout their life. Therefore, you will be responsible for the entire technology life cycle (technology asset selection, operation, refresh, migration, optimization, retirement & disposal).
Your main responsibilities are:
- responsible for IT procurement and sourcing projects across managed services, software, hardware, telecoms and professional services
- undertaking procurement activities across all areas of IT spend within the company
- assisting in processes designed to identify potential suppliers, engage with potential suppliers to run RFI and RFP processes and undertaking sourcing negotiations through to contract
- working with stakeholders, within both the IT Procurement Function and the wider IT and Change Functions to understand the key objectives in relation to particular sourcing activities
- being familiar with the Procurement Policy and the commercial and regulatory considerations relevant to IT procurement
- collaboratively working with such stakeholders, you will seek to ensure that best value solutions are commissioned through a consistent and transparent process in line with policies regarding selection and sourcing of suppliers
- You have a bachelor?s or master?s degree combined with relevant experience as a Partner Manager in IT (5-10 years).
- You have legal expertise and contractual knowledge.
- You have basic knowledge of software & hardware, cloud and telecoms
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment without losing our eye for detail.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese is big plus.
- You have a good knowledge of commercial models and approaches/techniques necessary to achieve effective IT sourcing arrangements together with the markets which make up the IT sector is necessary.
- You will need to be commercially astute who is comfortable engaging with various levels of stakeholders internally to buy in to all procurement activity. You should have the capability to influence senior management thinking and developing commercially sound solutions.
- You should be a practiced negotiator, possess a track record of successfully negotiating commercial arrangements with suppliers, have experience developing specifications and negotiating arrangements with suppliers. You should be competent in developing evaluation methodologies.
- You will be able to communicate effectively with effective written, verbal and presentation skills.
- You will be able to work effectively as part of a team and be able to take responsibility for completing matters under deadline.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar NV, with headquarters in Antwerp, is an internationally known partner in Trading, Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain Management, mostly in (petro-) chemicals and steel.
Our end-to-end chemical distribution business serves various industries, including home care, personal care, food & feed, agriculture, mining, oil & gas, glass, textiles, paper, and water treatment. Our international trade activities cover steel, plastics, cement, wood, paper, spare parts and pharmaceuticals.
The ingredients of our success? We know the products, markets, global & local logistical solutions and we have the necessary financing capabilities. But most of all? we have more than 2.000 motivated and skilled employees that make it work!
At Manuchar, we keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.
Manuchar offers you
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV by applying here.