Our client is looking to strengthen their logistics team and recruiting a Transport Planner France.
What you will do:
• You will be responsible for the transport planning of our assets primarily within the French speaking regions, as well as a back-up for other regions in Europe.
• You communicate professionally with our logistical partners and internal stakeholders.
• You optimize routes and transports to reduce freight spend and carbon footprint.
• You proactively work towards maximizing our service-level, customer satisfaction and achieving departmental and personal objectives.
• As Transport Planner, you are part of an enthusiastic European team that works together on the continuous improvement and optimization of our logistics across Europe.
We're looking for:
• Your motivation, ability to learn and your passion for Transportation and Logistics is more important than experience.
• Excellent French skills are a must, together with strong knowledge of English and Dutch. Knowledge of other languages gives you an advantage.
• You are well organized and you take care of your administration in a transparent and efficient way.
• You show initiative and you have a healthy level of self-confidence.
• You have a good knowledge of the MS Office applications with a focus on Excel.
• You are an enthusiastic team player and you bring a positive attitude into the team
What do they offer:
You will have a permanent contract and a competitive remuneration package in line with your knowledge and experience.
They continuously invest in your personal and professional development through training & coaching programs.
You will join a dynamic and fast growing company that is part of a strong international group. They take pride in our green service and encourage our employees to participate in our growth and help us co-define the path to success.
You will work in a fun environment with a supportive team that cares about each other and encourages collaboration at all levels.