A career at Caterpillar is about optimizing your competences, at the start and in the future. As a Young Graduate you will start in one of our open position, based on your profile and engagement. Each position gives you the possibility to get to know the logistics business.
You will have the opportunity to work in one of our divisions:
• Dealer Services and Supplier Relations Department, where you will have daily contact with suppliers or dealers.
• Transportation, where you will be responsible for the efficient transportation of production material.
• Operations / Warehouse Management, where you can develop your leadership skills.
• Procurement, where you are responsible for several purchasing activities.
• Planning and Engineering, where you focus on optimization studies and processes.
• IT, being part of a team of analysts you will control SAP systems and functionalities,
• …. to get a total picture of the logistics cycle.
You have a Master/Bachelor degree and are interested in the logistics business. You have leadership skills, are a good communicator and have a fluent written and spoken knowledge of Dutch, English and French. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
We offer An attractive salary, plus fringe benefits. Real growth opportunities in an international company. With Caterpillar you will have a lot of opportunities to develop your skill set and in time give you a chance to grow within the company.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).